Traveling Luck for El Ma'der el Mahdjib, Béchar, Algeria
Where is El Ma'der el Mahdjib?What's around El Ma'der el Mahdjib?
Wikipedia near El Ma'der el Mahdjib
Where to stay near El Ma'der el Mahdjib
The timezone in El Ma'der el Mahdjib is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 08:01 and Sunset at 18:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.9236°, Longitude. -2.1178°
Satellite map around El Ma'der el Mahdjib
Loading map of El Ma'der el Mahdjib and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around El Ma'der el Mahdjib, in Béchar, Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued er Rtem (8.1km)
- Oued Cheïkh (10.9km)
- Oued Thoffa (13.5km)
- Oued el Abiod (14.7km)
- Oued Souari (14.9km)
- Oued er Rtem (16.8km)
- Oued Lejreb (19.3km)
- Oued Mourhel (19.3km)
- Oued Kheroua (19.4km)
- Oued Tinfennsa (19.5km)
- Oued el Haouari (23.9km)
- Oued Cheggat (24.4km)
- Oued el Hadjar (25.2km)
- Oued Talzaza (25.4km)
- Oued Moumena (26.5km)
- Chabet Moughel (26.6km)
- Oued Djembia (27.7km)
- Oued Roknet el Betoum (29km)
- Oued Chega (30.3km)
- Oued el Ksob (30.4km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- El Gada (26.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- El Mhaïssar (12.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Roknet Bel Haouari (25.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Atlas Mountains (18.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Sfaïa (6.1km)