Traveling Luck for 'Aïn Moumena, Béchar, Algeria
Where is 'Ain Moumena?What's around 'Ain Moumena?
Wikipedia near 'Ain Moumena
Where to stay near 'Aïn Moumena
The timezone in 'Ain Moumena is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 20:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.934999999999999°, Longitude. -2.2658333000000002°
Geographic features & Photographs around 'Aïn Moumena, in Béchar, Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued Mourhel (4.6km)
- Oued Talzaza (11.1km)
- Oued Moumena (11.6km)
- Oued Thoffa (16.5km)
- Oued Menabha (17km)
- Oued Cheïkh (18.8km)
- Oued Selim (20.7km)
- Oued er Rtem (20.9km)
- Oued Chaïb Rassa (22.9km)
- Oued Aïssa (24.7km)
- Oued el Abiod (25.1km)
- Oued el Morra (25.6km)
- Oued el Jdid (28.4km)
- Oued Lejreb (29.5km)
- Chabet Moughel (31km)
- Oued Zgag (33km)
- Oued Souari (33.1km)
- Oued er Rtem (33.4km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- El Gada (23.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mader Arrib (27.4km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Monument Géneral Leclerc (29.8km)
- interdune trough(s);
- a long wind-swept trough between parallel longitudinal dunes.
- Meksem Halim (28.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- El Mhaïssar (6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- 'Aïn Moumena (0km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Sfaïa (23.6km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Kherab Derraga (16.2km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Hadj Ali (24.7km)