Traveling Luck for Oued Zgag, Béchar, Algeria
Where is Oued Zgag?What's around Oued Zgag?
Wikipedia near Oued Zgag
Where to stay near Oued Zgag
The timezone in Oued Zgag is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 20:04. It's light
Latitude. 31.8042°, Longitude. -2.4864°
Satellite map around Oued Zgag
Loading map of Oued Zgag and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Oued Zgag, in Béchar, Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued Zgag (0km)
- Oued el Morra (8.4km)
- Oued Bou Kaïs (8.9km)
- Oued Menabha (16km)
- Oued Gola (16.9km)
- Oued Chaïb Rassa (20.3km)
- Oued Zebboudj (20.4km)
- Oued Selim (22km)
- Oued Moumena (22.2km)
- Oued Talzaza (23.2km)
- Oued Messouar (28km)
- Oued Ziar (28.6km)
- Oued el Hamadi (31.1km)
- Oued Safsaf (34.9km)
- Oued Sers (35.6km)
- Oued Mourhel (35.8km)
- Oued Anndjar (35.9km)
- sandy desert;
- an extensive tract of shifting sand and sand dunes.
- 'Erg Rhenia (32.1km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Talzaza (31.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Commune de Kenadsa (34.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Garet Melah (27.4km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- 'Erg Bou Zekri (29.4km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Goumigma (12.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Safsaf (30.9km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Kherab Derraga (22.4km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Hadj Ali (18.8km)