Traveling Luck for Djebel Ahmra, Algeria (general), Algeria
Where is Djebel Ahmra?What's around Djebel Ahmra?
Wikipedia near Djebel Ahmra
Where to stay near Djebel Ahmra
The timezone in Djebel Ahmra is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 20:04. It's light
Latitude. 32.100000000000001°, Longitude. -2.5666666999999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Djebel Ahmra, in Algeria (general), Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Aïn Chaïr (15.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mader Arrib (19.4km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Monument Géneral Leclerc (29.1km)
- interdune trough(s);
- a long wind-swept trough between parallel longitudinal dunes.
- Meksem Halim (24.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Hasfet en Nouali (7.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Garet Melah (26.1km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Ma'der Arib (27km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Goulib Moul el Guessaa (24.4km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Ksar el Beïda (15.7km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Hadj Ali (26.9km)