Traveling Luck for 'Aïn Antar, Algeria (general), Algeria
Where is 'Ain Antar?What's around 'Ain Antar?
Wikipedia near 'Ain Antar
Where to stay near 'Aïn Antar
Also known as Ain Meskine, Aïn Meskine
The timezone in 'Ain Antar is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 20:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.95°, Longitude. -1.9666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around 'Aïn Antar, in Algeria (general), Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued er Rtem (6.3km)
- Oued Souari (8.3km)
- Oued Roknet el Betoum (12.5km)
- Oued Chega (16.5km)
- Oued Djembia (16.8km)
- Oued Cheggat (16.9km)
- Oued Ben Zireg (17.1km)
- Oued el Hadjar (17.3km)
- Oued Tinfennsa (17.3km)
- Oued er Rtem (17.3km)
- Oued el Abiod (18.3km)
- Oued Lejreb (18.9km)
- Oued Lama (19.6km)
- Oued Chegga (19.6km)
- Oued Kheroua (20.1km)
- Oued Cheïkh (21.4km)
- Oued Bel Groun (22.5km)
- Oued Kouffane (23km)
- Oued Menatel (23.9km)
- Oued Hadou Ali (24km)
- Oued el Ksob (24.4km)
- Oued Thoffa (25.6km)
- Chabet Moughel (29.2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- El Haouari (24.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Roknet Bel Haouari (21.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Atlas Mountains (8.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ben Zireg (15.1km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Garet Keskas (18.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Teniet el Madjouz (21.7km)