Traveling Luck for Hassi el Beïdh Mokta Sfa, Algeria (general), Algeria
Where is Hassi el Beidh Mokta Sfa?What's around Hassi el Beidh Mokta Sfa?
Wikipedia near Hassi el Beidh Mokta Sfa
Where to stay near Hassi el Beïdh Mokta Sfa
Also known as Hassi el Beidh, Hassi el Beïdh
The timezone in Hassi el Beidh Mokta Sfa is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 19:28. It's light
Latitude. 35.2833°, Longitude. 2.5667°
Loading map of Hassi el Beïdh Mokta Sfa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hassi el Beïdh Mokta Sfa, in Algeria (general), Algeria
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Draa Moujahdine (5km)
- Djebel Daoura (7.6km)
- Derâ' Kâte (8km)
- Redjem el 'Ogâb (10.3km)
- El Fedj (10.9km)
- Redjem el Gourti (11.5km)
- El Hasbaïa (13km)
- Redjem el Mouiadi (13km)
- Râs Nokhra (14km)
- El Khatoua (15.4km)
- El Gatna (16.3km)
- Kef en Nesser (16.4km)
- El Gargoûra (16.9km)
- Ben el Hâdra (19km)
- Koudiat el Khatoua (19.2km)
- Draa el Kobeï (20.9km)
- Redjem Tehar (24km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Douar Ksar Chellala (8.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kef et Tiour (20.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Djebel Djedid Charef (18km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- El Bada (1.9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Bel Kaïtar (18.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Oued el Ouark (21.1km)
Airports close to Hassi el Beïdh Mokta Sfa
Bou chekif(TID), Tiaret, Algeria (126.6km)
Ech cheliff(QAS), Ech-cheliff, Algeria (190.6km)
Houari boumediene(ALG), Algier, Algeria (208.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Hassi el Beïdh Mokta Sfa
Ain oussera, Ain oussera, Algeria (49.1km)
Blida, Blida, Algeria (171.9km)
Boufarik, Boufarik, Algeria (178.9km)
Bou saada, Bou saada, Algeria (187.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.