Traveling Luck for Oued Ben Zireg, Algeria (general), Algeria
Where is Oued Ben Zireg?What's around Oued Ben Zireg?
Wikipedia near Oued Ben Zireg
Where to stay near Oued Ben Zireg
The timezone in Oued Ben Zireg is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 06:17 and Sunset at 20:09. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.9167°, Longitude. -1.8333°
Satellite map around Oued Ben Zireg
Loading map of Oued Ben Zireg and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Oued Ben Zireg, in Algeria (general), Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued Ben Zireg (0km)
- Oued Kouffane (6.1km)
- Oued Roknet el Betoum (6.6km)
- Oued Ressaf (14.3km)
- Oued Chebket el Hamra (15.1km)
- Oued Cheggat (18.7km)
- Oued Bel Groun (19.7km)
- Oued Souari (20.6km)
- Oued er Rtem (22.6km)
- Oued el Ksob (22.8km)
- Oued Tinfennsa (23.8km)
- Oued Chega (23.8km)
- Oued Mader Ferhat Ben Salem (23.9km)
- Oued Menatel (24.1km)
- Oued Lama (27km)
- Oued Chegga (27km)
- Oued Kheroua (27km)
- Oued Djembia (27.1km)
- Oued Mzarig (28km)
- Oued el Hadjar (29.7km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Roknet Bel Haouari (23.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Atlas Mountains (23.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ben Zireg (2km)