Traveling Luck for Hâssî Bettîne, Algeria (general), Algeria
Where is Hassi Bettine?What's around Hassi Bettine?
Wikipedia near Hassi Bettine
Where to stay near Hâssî Bettîne
The timezone in Hassi Bettine is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 05:35 and Sunset at 20:07. It's light
Latitude. 35.25°, Longitude. 2.5666666999999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Hâssî Bettîne, in Algeria (general), Algeria
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Draa Moujahdine (1.9km)
- Djebel Daoura (8.9km)
- Redjem el Mouiadi (9km)
- Derâ' Kâte (10.4km)
- Redjem el Gourti (12.4km)
- Redjem el 'Ogâb (13.9km)
- El Gatna (14.2km)
- El Fedj (15.1km)
- El Khatoua (16.8km)
- Draa el Kobeï (16.9km)
- El Hasbaïa (17.3km)
- Râs Nokhra (18.4km)
- Kef en Nesser (19.4km)
- Koudiat el Khatoua (20.3km)
- El Gargoûra (20.9km)
- Redjem et Taam (23km)
- Bolmet ech Chouf (23.4km)
- Ben el Hâdra (23.6km)
- Râs el Mabdoû'a (23.7km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Douar Ksar Chellala (7.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Redjem Bou Dadis (21km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Daïra d' 'Aïn Oussera (13.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ben Ma'roûf (21.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kef et Tiour (19.2km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Sîdî Slimane Ben 'Issa (23.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Djebel Djedid Charef (17.4km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- El Bada (5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Bel Kaïtar (21.9km)
Airports close to Hâssî Bettîne
Bou chekif(TID), Tiaret, Algeria (127km)
Ech cheliff(QAS), Ech-cheliff, Algeria (193.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Hâssî Bettîne
Ain oussera, Ain oussera, Algeria (52.4km)
Blida, Blida, Algeria (176.5km)
Boufarik, Boufarik, Algeria (183.5km)
Bou saada, Bou saada, Algeria (188.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.