Traveling Luck for Gara Bou Izane, Algeria (general), Algeria
Where is Gara Bou Izane?What's around Gara Bou Izane?
Wikipedia near Gara Bou Izane
Where to stay near Gara Bou Izane
The timezone in Gara Bou Izane is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 06:04 and Sunset at 20:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.7666667°, Longitude. -2.5333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Gara Bou Izane, in Algeria (general), Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued Zgag (7.9km)
- Oued Bou Kaïs (9.8km)
- Oued Gola (10.3km)
- Oued Zebboudj (14.6km)
- Oued el Morra (15.7km)
- Oued Ziar (20.9km)
- Oued el Hamadi (23.7km)
- Oued Menabha (23.9km)
- Oued Messouar (24km)
- Oued Chaïb Rassa (27.2km)
- Oued Safsaf (27.7km)
- Oued Selim (29.2km)
- Oued Moumena (29.8km)
- Oued Talzaza (30.8km)
- Oued Chieker (31.2km)
- Oued Douifa (31.7km)
- Oued el Mrir (33.3km)
- Oued el Morra (34.4km)
- Oued Rhaoua (36.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- sandy desert;
- an extensive tract of shifting sand and sand dunes.
- 'Erg Rhenia (24.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Commune de Kenadsa (31.4km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- 'Erg Bou Zekri (22.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Garet Melah (28km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Safsaf (29.8km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Kherab Derraga (29.3km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Hadj Ali (25.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Oued Zelmou (36.9km)