Traveling Luck for Redjem Dahra, Algeria (general), Algeria
Where is Redjem Dahra?What's around Redjem Dahra?
Wikipedia near Redjem Dahra
Where to stay near Redjem Dahra
The timezone in Redjem Dahra is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 05:33 and Sunset at 20:04. It's light
Latitude. 35.016666700000002°, Longitude. 3.0833333000000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Redjem Dahra, in Algeria (general), Algeria
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Redjem Dahra (0km)
- Grizine el Hatob (5km)
- Grizine el Halfa (6.2km)
- Atef el Mekam (9km)
- Feïdjet el Gouya (9.6km)
- Sidi Djoudi (9.9km)
- Guerbous Djehfa (9.9km)
- Djebel Kondjaïa (11.8km)
- Draa el Hassi (11.8km)
- Ateuf el Regueur (16.4km)
- Draa Ben Arbia (16.4km)
- Tâicha (17km)
- Touilila (17.3km)
- Koudiat Sifania (19.3km)
- Feïd et Trad (19.6km)
- Chebika (20.2km)
- El Meksem (20.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Djebel Djehfa (17.4km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Mechta Noguiguira (14.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Commune de Hassi Bahbah (9.1km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi el Hadj Mohammed (12.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Oued el Melah (19.1km)
Airports close to Redjem Dahra
Laghouat(LOO), Laghouat, Algeria (177.4km)
Bou chekif(TID), Tiaret, Algeria (191.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Redjem Dahra
Ain oussera, Ain oussera, Algeria (74.8km)
Bou saada, Bou saada, Algeria (136.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.