Traveling Luck for Koudîa Dokmane, Algeria (general), Algeria
Where is Koudia Dokmane?What's around Koudia Dokmane?
Wikipedia near Koudia Dokmane
Where to stay near Koudîa Dokmane
Also known as Koudiat Doghmane, Koudiat Dorhmane
The timezone in Koudia Dokmane is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 05:33 and Sunset at 20:06. It's light
Latitude. 35.3666667°, Longitude. 2.8°
Geographic features & Photographs around Koudîa Dokmane, in Algeria (general), Algeria
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Koudîa Dokmane (0km)
- Koudiêt es Sîâda (11.7km)
- Koudiat el Khatoua (12km)
- Kef en Nesser (13.5km)
- El Khatoua (14.8km)
- Draa et Tâicha (15km)
- Ragoubet el Miad (16.4km)
- Ragoubet Melaïka (16.7km)
- Gaadet Draa el Annag (16.9km)
- Draa Cheberga (16.9km)
- Ragoubet Ben Khaoua (18.7km)
- Redjem el Gourti (19.2km)
- Redjem el 'Ogâb (19.6km)
- Draa el Khachi (20.9km)
- Dera' es Soûâri (21.1km)
- El Fedj (21.1km)
- Derâ' Kâte (21.2km)
- Dzaïd ed Daouidi (21.5km)
- Draa Berik (21.8km)
- Djebel es Sersou (22.3km)
- Redjem Tehar (24km)
- El Gatna (24.9km)
- Koudiat el Mekimene (25.2km)
- Draa Sidi Aïssa (26km)
- Redjem et Taam (26.3km)
- Draa Djouaf el Khachem (27.8km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Boû Sedraïa (19.9km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Douar Ksar Chellala (25.1km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- El Merdja (27.3km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Sîdî 'Aîssa Moulay Hadba (25.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Aïn Oussera (16.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Tenîet Na'âma (15.4km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Ain Oussera (23.8km)
Airports close to Koudîa Dokmane
Bou chekif(TID), Tiaret, Algeria (153km)
Houari boumediene(ALG), Algier, Algeria (189.7km)
Ech cheliff(QAS), Ech-cheliff, Algeria (203.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Koudîa Dokmane
Ain oussera, Ain oussera, Algeria (23.9km)
Blida, Blida, Algeria (158km)
Bou saada, Bou saada, Algeria (161km)
Boufarik, Boufarik, Algeria (164km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.