Traveling Luck for Gara Douifa, Algeria (general), Algeria
Where is Gara Douifa?What's around Gara Douifa?
Wikipedia near Gara Douifa
Where to stay near Gara Douifa
Also known as Gara Bouifa
The timezone in Gara Douifa is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 20:19. It's light
Latitude. 31.7166667°, Longitude. -2.9°
Geographic features & Photographs around Gara Douifa, in Algeria (general), Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued Douifa (14.4km)
- Oued Safsaf (18.5km)
- Oued el Hamadi (22.6km)
- Oued Tafejjaret (22.8km)
- Oued el Morra (23.5km)
- Oued Sadbet (24.4km)
- Faïd er Recheb (24.8km)
- Oued Ziar (26.9km)
- Oued el Hajjoui (26.9km)
- Oued el Gada (30.8km)
- Oued Rhaoua (31.4km)
- Oued er Rtem (31.8km)
- Oued Zebouj (32.3km)
- Oued Zebboudj (32.3km)
- Oued Meridja (33.3km)
- Oued Sedra (33.9km)
- Oued Chieker (34.7km)
- Oued Aouinet el Hamara (35.5km)
- Oued Gola (35.7km)
- Oued el Mrir (36.1km)
- Oued Doues (37.7km)
- Oued Tilemsou (38.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dechiret en Namous (39.7km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Doui Menia (12.7km)
- sandy desert;
- an extensive tract of shifting sand and sand dunes.
- 'Erg Rhenia (22.8km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- 'Erg Bou Zekri (23.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Garet Ziar (31.7km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Makkabra (22.9km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Nba el Moucha (15.2km)
- a building used as a human habitation.
- Dar Jorf el Khelfi (12.6km)
Airports close to Gara Douifa
Moulay ali cherif(ERH), Er-rachidia, Morocco (187.7km)