Traveling Luck for 'Aïn Goattatira, Algeria (general), Algeria
Where is 'Ain Goattatira?What's around 'Ain Goattatira?
Wikipedia near 'Ain Goattatira
Where to stay near 'Aïn Goattatira
The timezone in 'Ain Goattatira is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:26 and Sunset at 19:17. It's light
Latitude. 31.4333°, Longitude. -2.9167°
Loading map of 'Aïn Goattatira and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around 'Aïn Goattatira, in Algeria (general), Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued el Guettara (8.3km)
- Oued Issene (8.8km)
- Oued Safsaf (10.5km)
- Oued Tibertatine (14.7km)
- Oued Safsaf (15.2km)
- Oued Tilemsou (16km)
- Oued Yahia (19.4km)
- Oued Djihani (21.7km)
- Oued Meridja (22.2km)
- Oued el Kelb (23.3km)
- Oued Aouinet el Hamara (25.7km)
- Oued Mouih Sifer (26.5km)
- Oued Skilma (26.6km)
- Oued Doues (28.7km)
- Oued Sekhoun (29km)
- Oued Mennouna (29.3km)
- Oued Rhaoua (31.4km)
- Oued el Morra (33.6km)
- Oued el Mrir (36.5km)
- Oued Chieker (37.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Oglat Gladua (6.7km)
- Oglat Tidmamine (10.6km)
- 'Aïn Bouzid (18.6km)
- Hassi Gueltat el Amoud (21km)
- Rosfat Dfila (22.5km)
- Hassi el Mharraa (24.7km)
- 'Aï Mennouna Rouiana (25.3km)
- Hassi Khiouia (29.1km)
- Hassi Doues (30.5km)
- Resfat el Kharroub (33km)
- 'Aïn Zguilma (35km)
- Hassi Skhouna (41.3km)
- Hassi Mouih Sifer (41.8km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dechiret en Namous (19.2km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Dayet Djilala (27.2km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Gouirat Bel Azreg (27.3km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Moungar Mouih Sifer (35.1km)
Airports close to 'Aïn Goattatira
Moulay ali cherif(ERH), Er-rachidia, Morocco (197.8km)