Traveling Luck for 'Aïn el Hadjar, Algeria (general), Algeria
Where is 'Ain el Hadjar?What's around 'Ain el Hadjar?
Wikipedia near 'Ain el Hadjar
Where to stay near 'Aïn el Hadjar
The timezone in 'Ain el Hadjar is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 05:38 and Sunset at 20:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 35.3000°, Longitude. 2.5167°
Satellite map around 'Aïn el Hadjar
Loading map of 'Aïn el Hadjar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around 'Aïn el Hadjar, in Algeria (general), Algeria
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Djebel Daoura (3km)
- El Hasbaïa (9.3km)
- Draa Moujahdine (10.4km)
- Râs Nokhra (10.8km)
- El Gargoûra (12.2km)
- Derâ' Kâte (13.4km)
- El Fedj (13.4km)
- Redjem el 'Ogâb (14.1km)
- Ben el Hâdra (16.4km)
- Redjem el Gourti (17.3km)
- Redjem el Mouiadi (18.1km)
- Kef en Nesser (20.4km)
- El Khatoua (21km)
- El Gatna (22.4km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Douar Ksar Chellala (15.1km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- 'Aïn Radjah (4.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kef et Tiour (15.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Djebel Djedid Charef (13.7km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- El Bada (8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Bel Kaïtar (13km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Oued el Ouark (15.9km)
Airports close to 'Aïn el Hadjar
Bou chekif(TID), Tiaret, Algeria (120.7km)
Ech cheliff(QAS), Ech-cheliff, Algeria (184.9km)
Houari boumediene(ALG), Algier, Algeria (208.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to 'Aïn el Hadjar
Ain oussera, Ain oussera, Algeria (51.9km)
Blida, Blida, Algeria (170.6km)
Boufarik, Boufarik, Algeria (177.8km)
Bou saada, Bou saada, Algeria (193.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.