Traveling Luck for Meksem Halim, Algeria (general), Algeria
Where is Meksem Halim?What's around Meksem Halim?
Wikipedia near Meksem Halim
Where to stay near Meksem Halim
The timezone in Meksem Halim is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:56 and Sunset at 18:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 32.1167°, Longitude. -2.3667°
Satellite map around Meksem Halim
Loading map of Meksem Halim and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Meksem Halim, in Algeria (general), Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Aïn Chaïr (23.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mader Arrib (7.5km)
- interdune trough(s);
- a long wind-swept trough between parallel longitudinal dunes.
- Meksem Halim (0km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Monument Géneral Leclerc (4.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Hasfet en Nouali (24.4km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Ksar el Beïda (17.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- 'Aïn Moumena (28.9km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Hadj Ali (29.1km)