Traveling Luck for 'Aïn Hamaïmet, Algeria (general), Algeria
Where is 'Ain Hamaimet?What's around 'Ain Hamaimet?
Wikipedia near 'Ain Hamaimet
Where to stay near 'Aïn Hamaïmet
Also known as Ain Hamimat, Aïn Hamimat
The timezone in 'Ain Hamaimet is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 05:39 and Sunset at 19:55. It's light
Latitude. 35.3666667°, Longitude. 2.3666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around 'Aïn Hamaïmet, in Algeria (general), Algeria
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kef et Tiour (18.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Djebel Djedid Charef (17.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Draa el Metnene (15.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Bel Kaïtar (11.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Tenîet et Tîne (19.1km)
Airports close to 'Aïn Hamaïmet
Bou chekif(TID), Tiaret, Algeria (103.4km)
Ech cheliff(QAS), Ech-cheliff, Algeria (166.1km)
Houari boumediene(ALG), Algier, Algeria (207.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to 'Aïn Hamaïmet
Ain oussera, Ain oussera, Algeria (62.5km)
Blida, Blida, Algeria (165.8km)
Boufarik, Boufarik, Algeria (173.6km)
Relizane, Relizane, Algeria (205.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.