Traveling Luck for Hamdene Ben Hamdene, Algeria (general), Algeria
Where is Hamdene Ben Hamdene?What's around Hamdene Ben Hamdene?
Wikipedia near Hamdene Ben Hamdene
Where to stay near Hamdene Ben Hamdene
The timezone in Hamdene Ben Hamdene is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:44 and Sunset at 18:58. It's light
Latitude. 31.8000°, Longitude. -1.8833°
Satellite map around Hamdene Ben Hamdene
Loading map of Hamdene Ben Hamdene and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hamdene Ben Hamdene, in Algeria (general), Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued Bel Groun (4.1km)
- Oued el Ksob (6.6km)
- Oued Cheggat (9.5km)
- Oued Roknet el Betoum (14.4km)
- Oued Tinfennsa (15.2km)
- Oued Kheroua (17.1km)
- Oued Mader Ferhat Ben Salem (17.1km)
- Oued Ben Zireg (17.9km)
- Oued Souari (20.3km)
- Oued Ressaf (20.8km)
- Oued Kouffane (20.8km)
- Oued Chebket el Hamra (23.8km)
- Oued el Haouari (25.3km)
- Oued Taknana (26.5km)
- Oued el Beïda (29km)
- Oued el Hammar (29.7km)
- Oued er Rtem (30.1km)
- Oued Djedida (30.1km)
- Oued Nakhla (31.6km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Ouled Djerir (28km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- El Haouari (22.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Roknet Bel Haouari (10.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Atlas Mountains (32.2km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- El Ma'der el Mahdjib (33.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Hamdene Ben Hamdene (0km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Ksar Ouled Djerir (20.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ben Zireg (17.3km)