Traveling Luck for Hasfet en Nouali, Algeria (general), Algeria
Where is Hasfet en Nouali?What's around Hasfet en Nouali?
Wikipedia near Hasfet en Nouali
Where to stay near Hasfet en Nouali
The timezone in Hasfet en Nouali is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:58 and Sunset at 18:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 32.0500°, Longitude. -2.5500°
Loading map of Hasfet en Nouali and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hasfet en Nouali, in Algeria (general), Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Aïn Chaïr (21.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mader Arrib (17.7km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Monument Géneral Leclerc (29.2km)
- interdune trough(s);
- a long wind-swept trough between parallel longitudinal dunes.
- Meksem Halim (24.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Hasfet en Nouali (0km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Garet Melah (20.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Goulib Moul el Guessaa (24.6km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Ma'der Arib (24.6km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Ksar el Beïda (20.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Safsaf (26.6km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Hadj Ali (19.7km)