Traveling Luck for Meksem, Algeria (general), Algeria
Where is Meksem?What's around Meksem?
Wikipedia near Meksem
Where to stay near Meksem
The timezone in Meksem is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 20:19. It's Dark
Latitude. 32.0167°, Longitude. -2.4000°
Satellite map around Meksem
Loading map of Meksem and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Meksem, in Algeria (general), Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Aïn Chaïr (30.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Talzaza (21.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mader Arrib (9.2km)
- interdune trough(s);
- a long wind-swept trough between parallel longitudinal dunes.
- Meksem Halim (15km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Monument Géneral Leclerc (18.8km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Ksar el Beïda (26.1km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Kherab Derraga (29.5km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Hadj Ali (14.5km)