Traveling Luck for Garet Melah, Algeria (general), Algeria
Where is Garet Melah?What's around Garet Melah?
Wikipedia near Garet Melah
Where to stay near Garet Melah
The timezone in Garet Melah is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 20:07. It's light
Latitude. 31.9333333°, Longitude. -2.65°
Geographic features & Photographs around Garet Melah, in Algeria (general), Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued Anndjar (15.7km)
- Oued Bou Kaïs (18.9km)
- Oued Zebboudj (21.6km)
- Oued Sers (23.5km)
- Oued Chaïb Rassa (24.4km)
- Oued Gola (24.4km)
- Oued er Rtem (24.6km)
- Faïd er Recheb (25.6km)
- Oued el Hajjoui (26.3km)
- Oued Selim (26.7km)
- Oued Zgag (27.4km)
- Oued el Gada (30.7km)
- Oued Kriouia (31.4km)
- Oued el Hamadi (32.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Hasfet en Nouali (20.8km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- 'Erg Bou Zekri (27.7km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Nba el Moucha (31.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Goulib Moul el Guessaa (18.9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Safsaf (6.6km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Hadj Ali (22.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Oued Zelmou (29.3km)