Traveling Luck for Garet Oued Zebboudj, Algeria (general), Algeria
Where is Garet Oued Zebboudj?What's around Garet Oued Zebboudj?
Wikipedia near Garet Oued Zebboudj
Where to stay near Garet Oued Zebboudj
The timezone in Garet Oued Zebboudj is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 06:11 and Sunset at 20:02. It's light
Latitude. 31.75°, Longitude. -2.5333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Garet Oued Zebboudj, in Algeria (general), Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued Zgag (9.7km)
- Oued Gola (10.6km)
- Oued Bou Kaïs (12.2km)
- Oued Zebboudj (15.2km)
- Oued el Morra (16.9km)
- Oued Ziar (19.9km)
- Oued Messouar (21.7km)
- Oued el Hamadi (23.1km)
- Oued Menabha (25.4km)
- Oued Safsaf (27.2km)
- Oued Chieker (29.2km)
- Oued Chaïb Rassa (29.5km)
- Oued Moumena (31.1km)
- Oued el Mrir (31.2km)
- Oued Douifa (31.2km)
- Oued Selim (31.4km)
- Oued Talzaza (32km)
- Oued el Morra (33km)
- Oued Rhaoua (34.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Doui Menia (37.3km)
- sandy desert;
- an extensive tract of shifting sand and sand dunes.
- 'Erg Rhenia (23.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Garet Melah (30.1km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- 'Erg Bou Zekri (22.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Commune de Kenadsa (29.2km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Oglat Hamia (36.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Safsaf (31.6km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Kherab Derraga (30.1km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Hadj Ali (27.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Oued Zelmou (37.3km)