Traveling Luck for Oulad Chaïb Bou Yeïdh, Algeria (general), Algeria
Where is Oulad Chaib Bou Yeidh?What's around Oulad Chaib Bou Yeidh?
Wikipedia near Oulad Chaib Bou Yeidh
Where to stay near Oulad Chaïb Bou Yeïdh
Also known as Oulad Chaib Bou Yeidh, Oulad Chaib Bouyed, Oulad Chaïb Bou Yeïdh, Oulad Chaïb Bouyed, Oulad-Chaib-Bouyeb
The timezone in Oulad Chaib Bou Yeidh is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 20:02. It's light
Latitude. 32.3333333°, Longitude. -2.1166667000000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Oulad Chaïb Bou Yeïdh, in Algeria (general), Algeria
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jorf Teya (11.2km)
- Jorf ed Dahra (12.1km)
- Rosfet er Rjem (16.7km)
- Jbel Soussi (17.8km)
- Jebel Medli (18.2km)
- Jebel Amenar (21.7km)
- Jbel Rhals (25.4km)
- Jebel et Touatf (25.6km)
- Hezaz er Rih (27.9km)
- El Guelimina (30.7km)
- Sfaya (33.1km)
- Jbel Mehiriz (34.6km)
- Chabet el Arar (34.8km)
- Chegag el Abid (35.6km)
- Jebel Ben Aris (36.4km)
- Jebel Bou Arfa (38.1km)
- Jebel Tastert (38.9km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Djebel Ben Aris (33.3km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Monument Géneral Leclerc (38.9km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Oglat Mefsoukh (24.5km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Mâder el Msarine (39.3km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Borj de Aïn Tanezzara (30km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Moungar Debaba (11.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Borj el Atchane (24.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Teniet Ali Brahim (39.7km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Bou Arfa (31.7km)