Traveling Luck for Oued Sers, Algeria (general), Algeria
Where is Oued Sers?What's around Oued Sers?
Wikipedia near Oued Sers
Where to stay near Oued Sers
Also known as Oued Sares
The timezone in Oued Sers is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 20:06. It's light
Latitude. 32.049999999999997°, Longitude. -2.5166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Oued Sers, in Algeria (general), Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Aïn Chaïr (21.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mader Arrib (13.8km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Monument Géneral Leclerc (25.6km)
- interdune trough(s);
- a long wind-swept trough between parallel longitudinal dunes.
- Meksem Halim (20.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Hasfet en Nouali (4.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Garet Melah (23.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Goulib Moul el Guessaa (28.7km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Ksar el Beïda (19.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Safsaf (29.6km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Hadj Ali (17.9km)