Traveling Luck for Teniet et Tine, Algeria (general), Algeria
Where is Teniet et Tine?What's around Teniet et Tine?
Wikipedia near Teniet et Tine
Where to stay near Teniet et Tine
The timezone in Teniet et Tine is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 05:38 and Sunset at 19:50. It's light
Latitude. 35.233333299999998°, Longitude. 3.2000000000000002°
Geographic features & Photographs around Teniet et Tine, in Algeria (general), Algeria
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- El Mendjel (7.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Guelt es Stel (21.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Bled ech Chetihat (20.1km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- El Hammam (17.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- 'Aïn el Hammam (17.4km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Hadj Mokhtar Zaouia (3.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Teniet et Tine (0km)
Airports close to Teniet et Tine
Bou chekif(TID), Tiaret, Algeria (199.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Teniet et Tine
Ain oussera, Ain oussera, Algeria (54.9km)
Bou saada, Bou saada, Algeria (116.1km)
Blida, Blida, Algeria (181.9km)
Boufarik, Boufarik, Algeria (186.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.