Traveling Luck for Hassi et Touîla, Algeria (general), Algeria
Where is Hassi et Touila?What's around Hassi et Touila?
Wikipedia near Hassi et Touila
Where to stay near Hassi et Touîla
Also known as Et Touila
The timezone in Hassi et Touila is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 20:07. It's light
Latitude. 31.75°, Longitude. -2.6666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Hassi et Touîla, in Algeria (general), Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued Zebboudj (5.2km)
- Oued Gola (6.6km)
- Oued Ziar (7.5km)
- Oued el Hamadi (7.8km)
- Oued Safsaf (11.4km)
- Oued Douifa (15.2km)
- Oued Bou Kaïs (18.7km)
- Oued el Morra (21.8km)
- Oued Zgag (23.6km)
- Oued Chieker (24.1km)
- Oued el Mrir (26.5km)
- Oued Rhaoua (27.2km)
- Faïd er Recheb (29.7km)
- Oued el Morra (31.9km)
- Oued Messouar (32km)
- Oued el Hajjoui (32.2km)
- Oued Aouinet el Hamara (34.7km)
- Oued er Rtem (34.8km)
- Oued Meridja (35.9km)
- Oued Chaïb Rassa (38.3km)
- Oued el Gada (38.7km)
- Oued Menabha (39.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Hameïda (33.4km)
- sandy desert;
- an extensive tract of shifting sand and sand dunes.
- 'Erg Rhenia (9.5km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Doui Menia (21.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Commune de Kenadsa (39.1km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- 'Erg Bou Zekri (6.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Garet Melah (26.5km)
- a building used as a human habitation.
- Dar Jorf el Khelfi (33.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Safsaf (24.4km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Hadj Ali (36.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Oued Zelmou (21.4km)