Traveling Luck for Oued Zebboudj, Algeria (general), Algeria
Where is Oued Zebboudj?What's around Oued Zebboudj?
Wikipedia near Oued Zebboudj
Where to stay near Oued Zebboudj
The timezone in Oued Zebboudj is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 20:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.7833°, Longitude. -2.6500°
Satellite map around Oued Zebboudj
Loading map of Oued Zebboudj and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Oued Zebboudj, in Algeria (general), Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued Zebboudj (0km)
- Oued Gola (4.8km)
- Oued el Hamadi (12.7km)
- Oued Ziar (12.7km)
- Oued Bou Kaïs (14.3km)
- Oued Safsaf (15.6km)
- Oued Douifa (19.1km)
- Oued Zgag (20.4km)
- Oued el Morra (27km)
- Faïd er Recheb (28.5km)
- Oued el Morra (28.8km)
- Oued Chieker (29km)
- Oued el Hajjoui (30.8km)
- Oued el Mrir (31.4km)
- Oued Rhaoua (32.4km)
- Oued er Rtem (32.8km)
- Oued Chaïb Rassa (33.4km)
- Oued Messouar (33.8km)
- Oued Menabha (35.5km)
- Oued Selim (35.9km)
- Oued Anndjar (36.5km)
- Oued el Gada (37.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Moungar Chieker (35.2km)
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Hameïda (34.7km)
- sandy desert;
- an extensive tract of shifting sand and sand dunes.
- 'Erg Rhenia (14.6km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Doui Menia (22.6km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- 'Erg Bou Zekri (9.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Garet Melah (21.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Goulib Moul el Guessaa (38.1km)
- a building used as a human habitation.
- Dar Jorf el Khelfi (34.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Safsaf (20.2km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Hadj Ali (31.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Oued Zelmou (22.3km)