Traveling Luck for Gara Gola, Algeria (general), Algeria
Where is Gara Gola?What's around Gara Gola?
Wikipedia near Gara Gola
Where to stay near Gara Gola
The timezone in Gara Gola is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 08:10 and Sunset at 18:29. It's light
Latitude. 31.7833°, Longitude. -2.5500°
Satellite map around Gara Gola
Loading map of Gara Gola and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gara Gola, in Algeria (general), Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued Bou Kaïs (7.2km)
- Oued Zgag (8.4km)
- Oued Gola (8.6km)
- Oued Zebboudj (12.3km)
- Oued el Morra (16.7km)
- Oued Ziar (20.4km)
- Oued el Hamadi (22.7km)
- Oued Menabha (24.3km)
- Oued Chaïb Rassa (25.9km)
- Oued Safsaf (26.5km)
- Oued Messouar (27km)
- Oued Selim (28km)
- Oued Douifa (30.3km)
- Oued Moumena (30.5km)
- Oued Talzaza (31.5km)
- Oued Chieker (32.3km)
- Oued el Mrir (34.5km)
- Oued el Morra (34.5km)
- Oued Anndjar (36.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Hameïda (26.6km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Doui Menia (34.9km)
- sandy desert;
- an extensive tract of shifting sand and sand dunes.
- 'Erg Rhenia (23.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Commune de Kenadsa (34.5km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- 'Erg Bou Zekri (21.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Garet Melah (24.9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Safsaf (26.7km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Kherab Derraga (30.6km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Hadj Ali (23.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Oued Zelmou (34.6km)