Traveling Luck for Champ d' Ohanet, Algeria (general), Algeria
Where is Champ d' Ohanet?What's around Champ d' Ohanet?
Wikipedia near Champ d' Ohanet
Where to stay near Champ d' Ohanet
The timezone in Champ d' Ohanet is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:17 and Sunset at 17:54. It's light
Latitude. 28.7500°, Longitude. 8.9500°
Satellite map around Champ d' Ohanet
Loading map of Champ d' Ohanet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Champ d' Ohanet, in Algeria (general), Algeria
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Puits des Méharistes (15.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ohanet (19.7km)
- rock desert;
- a relatively sand-free, high bedrock plateau in a hot desert, with or without a gravel veneer.
- Hamada de Tinrhert (37.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Krebb i-n- Akhamil (34.8km)
Airports close to Champ d' Ohanet
In amenas(IAM), Zarzaitine, Algeria (138.6km)